What Indian advertisements have taught me?
Advertisements can be funny, boring, educational, idiotic, (in)sensitive and unscientific. On the flip side, here is a humorous list about Indian advertisements getting viral now-a-days 😁
1. Kareena has dandruff problem, Katrina has dry hair problem, Shilpa has hair fall problem
2. If you have a beautiful wife, make sure your neighbour doesn't use a deodorant in your absence.
3. Your complexion is more important than your qualifications.
4. If there is no salt in your kitchen you can use Toothpaste.
5. Every second oral care brand is No. 1 and recommended by every dentist in India!!!
6. If your daughter is not Ready to Get married, take her to a jewelry/textile shop.
7. Only reason why men use deodorant is to get girls.
8. Most Cola's cure all kinds of phobias. You will be close to a superman, if you drink these regularly!!
9. All superstars are so poor that they prefer to risk life for a cool drink than to purchase it for Rs:10
10. The special effects in shampoo ads are greater than special effects in Avatar.
11. Fruit content in shampoo and soap is more than fruit content in 99% of juices.
12. Amul has better satirical cartoonists than people who make better milk products.
13. Most people buy vehicles to travel in bad roads but complain about roads in India.
14. You can't eat Dairy Milk without spreading it all over your face.
15. Nobody uses motorbikes for commuting, its only to pick up girls.
16. All soaps kill 99.9% of germs.
17. People believe that Bacardi makes music CD's and Directors special/Kingfisher make mineral water.
18. The only thing mothers and daughters talk to each other is usually about hair oil.
19. No matter what kind of expert one is, he'll always wear a white laboratory coat.
And, finally this (to be read in one breath)
A viral humour! WhatsApp Karo.